Personal data protection
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27 2016 on the protection of natural persons, we hereby inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Centrum Stomatologii Help sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Głogowska 82,
2. Centrum Stomatologii Help sp. z o.o. sp. k. has appointed the Data Administrator who can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com or in writing at the address:
Centrum Stomatologii Help sp. z o.o. sp. k. ul. Głogowska 82, 60-741 Poznań,
3. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
to provide you with the best dental care,
to establish your identity before specific health care procedures pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 (c) and Article 9 para. 2 (h) of the GDPR on conjunction with Article 25 (1) of the Act on Patient Rights and Sec. 10 (1) (2) of the Regulation of the Minister of Health,
to keep medical records pursuant to Article 9 para. 2 (h) of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 24 para. 1 of the Act on Patient Rights and of the Regulation of the Minister of Health,
to contact you to confirm or cancel the medical appointment pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 (b) and (f) of the GDPR, as so called legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. service-related patient care and a more efficient managing of schedules,
to establish, investigate or defend against claims in connection with conducting business activity pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 (b) and (f) of the GDPR,
to accounting purposes pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 (c) of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 74 para. 2 of the Act of September 29, 1994 on Accounting.
4. Your personal data will be transferred to entities processing your personal data on behalf of the Administrator pursuant to the personal data processing agreement (accounting office, denture clinics, entities maintaining our medical equipment, IT technicians).
5. Your personal data will processed for the period necessary for implementation of goals specified in (3) herein, i.e. 20 years after the end of treatment in our clinic.
6. You have the right to request: access to your personal data, their correction, deletion (after the time specified in (5) herein) or a restriction to the processing of personal data, and the right to transfer or withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
7. If you believe that the Data Administrator’s processing violates the provisions of the GDPR of April 27, 2016, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing you personal data is obligatory in the light of the provisions of the Act on Healthcare Provision Act on Patient Rights and Patient Ombudsman. Refusal to provide personal data will result in withdrawal from providing health care services.